Six things that I’m grateful for today…this Sunday…
1. Our children are happy and healthy.
2. My husband has a job that provides well for our family.
3. My parents and father in law now live close to us. Our children will know their grandparents more intimately.
4. Christmas lights just make the mood merrier.
5. Christmas gifts…bought, wrapped, and ready to give!
6. We live in a world that values peace. It upsets us when tragedy strikes, and we thankfully live in a country that fights for other countries to enjoy freedom and peace as well. There will always be evil in the world, but for the most part I still believe people are innately good. God breathed his life into us, and unfortunately Satan vies for our hearts and minds. I pray that we focus on Him and help others to do the same this coming year.